NSDC 2010 Summer Round-up
Well another year has flown by faster than a North Shore Day Camper going down the Zip-Line! 🙂 Where did the summer go? Here are some of the AMAZING things that we did this summer – Makes us want next summer to hurry itself right on up!!!
- Our Stepping Stones campers had a fun-filled morning handling all sorts of reptiles with “Eric’s Reptile Adventures”. (Luckily none got loose in the Rec Hall! WHEW)
- Our Voyagers had an awesome time when they travelled to Philly, Baltimore and Virginia, where they had a blast at King’s Dominion!
- All of our campers had a fantastic time at our yearly Carnival, going down slides and playing all of the great games and topped off with free Rita’s Italian Ices!
- Our Show Club campers put on a rousing rendition of “GREASE”! We can’t wait for next year’s show!
- East vs. West! Triathlon broke-out in grand style with our first ever WJW (World Jell-O Wrestling) wrestling bouts! In a close competition, the BLUE team (3373) edged out the Gold team (2974) by a close margin of victory! Congrats to the BLUE team!
- The summer culminated with our yearly “Slide Show” presentation; over 13,000 pictures taken by our camp photographers (thank you Lauren and Lisa!). Richie finally got it down to just under 400 pictures, which were then presented to all of the campers!
WOW! What a summer! And before you know, it will be the summer of 2011! Have a great school year everyone. See you soon!
If you’re missing us as much as we’re missing you, stop by and visit us on Sunday, October 31st at 11am for our Halloween Fall Festival Reunion & Open House. Click HERE to let us know if we’ll be seeing you! We’ll have rides, games, a pumpkin patch, refreshments and more! Bring a friend & wear your Halloween costume!