5 Questions for Camper …
As we find ourselves surrounded by snow everywhere, we figured we’d stir-up some good ‘ol memories of North Shore Day Camp by asking 5 Questions to Camper Jack L., who will be returning to camp this summer going into the second grade division.
1) What is the number #1 thing you love most about camp?
Swimming and nature!
2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you at camp?
So funny – I dressed up like Swim Director Stu and Judi took the picture and it was on the website!
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
The bus ride. It was always fun and I liked the activities on the bus and I loved my bus counselor!
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
Safe. I felt safe – the counselors were always around me and took care of me.
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
Having a good time with my friends and the counselors!