Questions for Camper: Jeffrey
Hi, My name is Jeffrey P. I am 14 years old and live in Greenvale, New York. I have been at NSDC since I was a little kid and I am always looking forward to going back each summer. At home and at camp, I love to play tennis. During the school year I am always really occupied between school and tennis. I have 1 dog and his name is Duke. He is a lab chowchow mix. I also have 2 cats named Patches and Scotchie – they’re calico twins which is pretty rare. At camp, I am part of the Voyagers group and I LOVE taking the 4-day overnight trips and being with all my friends.
1) What is the #1 thing you love most at camp?
I love all the trips we take in the Voyagers group.
2) What was the funniest thing that ever happened to you at camp?
The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when the counselors were racing in the pool and fell off their floats!
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
My favorite memory from last summer was when I got to camp on the first day and I got to see all my friends.
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
Fun, Exciting, Friendly
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
Going to Washington DC on a camp trip with all my friends!