Post Camp Programs
NSDC is excited to announce a POST CAMP PROGRAM (August 28th – September 1st) for your child(ren) this summer!
- Standard Post Camp – Continuation of our 8-week traditional program for campers 2.5 -5 years old (Nursery-K), complete with swimming, athletics, creative arts and more!
- Elective Sports Program – Campers entering 1st-5th grade who have a love for athletics can select a sports track (basketball + soccer + flag football) where they will participate in a variety of sports clinics & gameplay on a daily basis in addition to swim and a traditional CLUB .
- Elective Creative Program – Campers entering 1st-5th grade can choose from a variety of creative arts activities (cooking + dance + wonderworks) in addition to swim and a traditional CLUB.
- Elective Grab Bag – Campers entering 1st-5th grade who prefer a blend of athletic and creative activities will choose 2 sports & 2 creative activities each day in addition to swim.
We are excited to give your camper(s) more control over their day with our Elective Based program so they can participate in activities they love!
Post Camp Overview
- Monday, August 28th – Friday, September 1st
- Full-day from 9:00am – 4:00pm (Daily activity schedule begins at 9:30 and ends at 3:30)
- Door-to-Door round-trip bus transportation provided on our air-conditioned mini-buses which are always staffed by a professional driver and a North Shore Day Camp bus counselor.
- Offers the same extraordinary blend of activities (including lunch and swim) as our 8-week camp program.
2017 Post Camp Tuition
|1 Week (August 28th - September 1st)||$995
- 5% Sibling Credit for each additional sibling enrolled after the first child.
$500 deposit due on enrollment, balance paid in full by July 31st, 2017.
There are no refunds for absences, changes, withdrawal or terminations. Deposit and all payments are fully refundable through July 31st, 2017.
Post Camp is a separate program from the traditional Camp Season, and therefore weeks cannot be transferred from one program to the other. Bus transportation is available for Post Camp enrollments.
Please note that we are committed to a limited enrollment for this year’s “Post Camp” program so if you’re interested, please call our winter office at (516) 676-0904 to find out more information and reserve a space for your child(ren).
As always, please feel free to call us if you have any questions about our summer programs.