The Growing Together Program at North Shore Day Camp
Each summer our program builds upon the previous camp experience affording campers new opportunities, activities and challenges.
North Shore has a dynamic Leadership Team, whose main purpose is to supervise your child's development within his/her group and keep YOU informed. Division Leaders and counselors review each camper’s day, every day. Phone calls home are made regularly by the division leaders to keep parents involved with their child's progress at camp, and to address any concerns they may have.
North Shore Day Camp's commitment to the health and safety of every child is unsurpassed. At North Shore, a child's emotional safety is as important as his or her physical safety. North Shore is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) and is a member of the Long Island Association of Private Schools and Day Camps. Every member of the staff undergoes an extensive safety training program and background checks.
North Shore has registered nurses on duty, and has a doctor on call at all times.
- Co-ed camp with separate pre-school campus
- Ages 2 1/2 through 15
- Strictly limited enrollment
- Full athletic and outdoor adventure program with top quality instruction
- Wide range of creative activities
- Golf on-campus, part of our regular camp program
- Optional Academic Advancement Program
- Red Cross swim instruction
- Optional private Swim, Tennis & Golf lessons available