Camp Recipe For a Cold Day
NSDC Monkey Bread
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 4 cans of buttermilk biscuits
- 10 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Shake biscuit quarters in a bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- In saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn upside down to serve.