EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR SUMMER 2020 AT NSDC!
**COVID-19 UPDATE – “WAITLIST” INFORMATION**
Until more information becomes available regarding the upcoming summer, all new enrollments will automatically be placed on a “Waitlist”. A $2,000 deposit (per child) will hold a camper’s spot on the Waitlist and the Waitlist deposit is fully refundable under all circumstances (if no space is available, if you decide not to enroll, or if camp is unable to open this season) – under this new modified enrollment structure, our camp families can maintain maximum flexibility within the current uncertainty while providing important information along the way to allow each of us to plan accordingly. Please click HERE to save a spot on the Waitlist and click HERE for more information on our Waitlist provided in email form.
- First Day of Camp: Monday, June 29th, 2020
- Last Day of Camp: Friday, August 21st, 2020
Click for Dates & Tuition
- Camp program runs Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm (except Nursery Mini-Day Program that ends at 1:00pm).
- NSDC is a traditional summer camp program filled with a unique blend of age-appropriate activities, including aquatics, athletics, outdoor adventure and the creative/performing arts.
- Located in the heart of Long Island’s Gold Coast (85 Crescent Beach Road, Glen Cove) on a beautiful 14 acre property
- Stepping Stones Campers (Nursery – Kindergarten)
- Upper Camp (1st Grade – 4th Grade)
- NSDC’s C.R.E.W (5th Grade – 7th Grade)
- Flexible enrollment options available for 3 – 8 week sessions
- To learn more and see our Standard Tuition Rates, please click here.
- Door-to-Door Transportation included in tuition
- No big buses! NSDC only uses air-conditioned Mini Buses (avg 12-15 passengers) to shorten your camper’s ride!
- Lunch and healthy snacks served daily included in tuition with a variety of hot/cold nutritious options
- No Tipping Policy – We pay your “counselor tips” through our performance based bonus program
We would be happy to speak with you about North Shore Day Camp and to answer any questions that you may have. Please feel free to call us directly at 516-676-0904. You can also send an email to email@example.com.